[Md-sligo] Addresses for picketeing and picnic

Debbie Brown 63characters at comcast.net
Thu Aug 23 08:30:26 UTC 2012

I am sending out the addresses and times for Saturday's picketing and picnic because there are new people on the list.

We will be picketing at the Goodwill store, 619 S. Frederick Ave., Gaithersburg 20877 from 11 to 1 on Saturday, August 25.

The picnic is at 12109 Bayswater Road, Gaithersburg, 20878 beginning at 2:00 to 5:30.

If you are picketing, you may bring your picnic item there.  We will have a car to pick it up and keep your food at the appropriate temperature.

If you would rather not schedule MetroAccess to go from picketing to the picnic, we will get cabs to take people there.

Please let me know what you are bringing.

Debbie

Picket

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 7410 (20120823) __________

http://www.eset.com