[Md-sligo] Chapter dinner

Brown, Debbie dabro at loc.gov
Mon Dec 3 19:24:33 UTC 2012

We will be meeting at the Outback Steakhouse in Oxon Hill, 6019 Oxon Hill Road, beginning at 3:00.  We should probably be finished by 5:00.  Please let me know if you are coming so that we can give them a farily accurate count of how many people are coming.

Nuts are disappearing fast.  We are out of English walnuts, and running out of others quickly.

Our day in Annapolis will be Thursday, January 17.  I will want to know before the January meeting who can go.

We will be beginning a braille mentoring program.  We will be looking for people who can read braille books with kids and talk to them over the phone.  Let me know if you are interested in doing that.

I will see you on Saturday.