[Md-sligo] Chapter meeting and other announcements

Debbie Brown 63characters at comcast.net
Thu Feb 9 02:51:39 UTC 2012

The meeting this Saturday is at the Whiteoak Library, 11701 New Hampshire Avenue.

We should be getting candy bars tomorrow.  Unfortunately, we are not getting milk chocolate almond because they don't have them, and we don't know when they will have them.  We have plain milk chocolate and ark chocolate with almonds, each sold for $2 a bar.  We also have peanut brittle for $1.50.

There will be hearings in Annapolis next Wednesday, February 15.  These will be in the House and Senate on both our bills.  Please let me know if you can go.

Thanks to all the people who helped us in Annapolis and Capitol Hill.

Debbie

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 6869 (20120208) __________

http://www.eset.com