[Md-sligo] Upcoming events

Reyazuddin, Yasmin Yasmin.Reyazuddin at montgomerycountymd.gov
Thu Sep 6 18:38:09 UTC 2012

Thanks Debbie,
The festival is on September 22 from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm. We will need
to be there at least 30 minutes before the event. Please let Debbie or
me know if you could assist. I do not need too many but two will be
fine. Then we can take turns to walk around and taste international
foods.

Yasmin Reyazuddin
Aging & Disability Services
Montgomery County Government
Department of Health & Human Services
401 Hungerford Drive (3rd floor)
Rockville MD 20850
240-777-0311 (MC311)
240-777-1556 (personal)
240-777-1495 (fax)
office hours 8:30 am 5:00 pm
Languages English, Hindi, Urdu, Braille

This message may contain protected health information or other
information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by return mail and destroy
any copies of this material.

Thank you.