[Md-sligo] Upcoming events

Shahinaz M. shahm28 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 9 01:39:01 UTC 2012

Yasmin,

I very much agree. Thanks for organizing this. Shahinaz

Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 09:48:09 -0400
From: Yasmin.Reyazuddin at montgomerycountymd.gov
To: md-sligo at nfbnet.org
Subject: Re: [Md-sligo] Upcoming events

Hi Shahinaz,
Thanks for being available. This will be great. The community needs to see us for encouragement.

Yasmin Reyazuddin
Aging & Disability Services
Montgomery County Government
Department of Health & Human Services
401 Hungerford Drive (3rd floor)
Rockville MD 20850
240-777-0311 (MC311)
240-777-1556 (personal)
240-777-1495 (fax)
office hours 8:30 am 5:00 pm
Languages English, Hindi, Urdu, Braille

This message may contain protected health information or other information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by return mail and destroy any copies of this material.
Thank you.