[Md-sligo] MC white cane proclamation

Reyazuddin, Yasmin Yasmin.Reyazuddin at montgomerycountymd.gov
Wed Sep 26 15:36:19 UTC 2012

Yes, Debbie,
I already have the proclamation from the County Executive, we just have
to do the presentation at the County Council for the record.
I will get it to you before the 9th or be with you that day.

Yasmin Reyazuddin
Aging & Disability Services
Montgomery County Government
Department of Health & Human Services
401 Hungerford Drive (3rd floor)
Rockville MD 20850
240-777-0311 (MC311)
240-777-1556 (personal)
240-777-1495 (fax)
office hours 8:30 am 5:00 pm
Languages English, Hindi, Urdu, Braille

This message may contain protected health information or other
information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by return mail and destroy
any copies of this material.

Thank you.