[Md-sligo] Treasurer's report

Reyazuddin, Yasmin Yasmin.Reyazuddin at montgomerycountymd.gov
Wed Apr 10 19:17:32 UTC 2013

Hi Shawn

Thanks for the report. I am not coming to the meeting this weekend but I
will get you the candy money by next chapter meeting.

I think that $300 will be good contribution to the state.

We need to raise more funds if we want to provide for more people to go
to the National convention.

Yasmin Reyazuddin
Aging & Disability Services
Montgomery County Government
Department of Health & Human Services
401 Hungerford Drive (3rd floor)
Rockville MD 20850
240-777-0311 (MC311)
240-777-1556 (personal)
240-777-1495 (fax)
office hours 8:30 am 5:00 pm
Languages English, Hindi, Urdu, Braille

This message may contain protected health information or other
information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by return mail and destroy
any copies of this material.

Thank you.