[Md-sligo] Bake Sale Memorial Day Weekend

Reyazuddin, Yasmin Yasmin.Reyazuddin at montgomerycountymd.gov
Wed Apr 17 15:50:19 UTC 2013

Debbie,

I do not have a problem with the hours. If we could get another store
for the Sunday, then it will be worth. We could still try for the
Safeway at King Farm or a location in PG County. It will be good to have
more than one but at least this is a start.

Yasmin Reyazuddin
Aging & Disability Services
Montgomery County Government
Department of Health & Human Services
401 Hungerford Drive (3rd floor)
Rockville MD 20850
240-777-0311 (MC311)
240-777-1556 (personal)
240-777-1495 (fax)
office hours 8:30 am 5:00 pm
Languages English, Hindi, Urdu, Braille

This message may contain protected health information or other
information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by return mail and destroy
any copies of this material.

Thank you.