[Md-sligo] FW: Judy's birthday

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Thu Aug 15 13:47:17 UTC 2013

Sorry I missed all the birthday chatter!  Happy Birthday To David, Barbara, Judy, Yasman and I think it was albert!
Maybe we should call this chapter the August Chapter, Ha, Ha!!!
Henry Osborne finally made it From CT. to MD!  He will be at the picnic with his guide dog, sophie.  She is a black lab with some golden retreaver, but you would not know it.  She is jet black!
See you all at the picnic!

Terry Powers