[Md-sligo] Chapter holiday dinner

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Thu Dec 5 20:47:39 UTC 2013

Henry and I will be coming.

Terry

From: Brown, Debbie [mailto:dabro at loc.gov]
Sent: Thursday, December 05, 2013 3:12 PM
To: 'Sligo Creek Chapter list, NFB of Maryland'
Subject: [Md-sligo] Chapter holiday dinner

We will be meeting at TGI Friday's in Greenbelt on Saturday, December 14 at 2:00.  They will have space in the back for us.  You should generally count on the meal taking at least 2-1/2 hours when there is a large group.  Please let me know if you are coming and if you are bringing friends, grandchildren, etc.  I want to give them something close to an exact count.  In case there is any doubt, we are all buying our own dinners.