[Md-sligo] t g i fridays Christmas at sligo creak chapter nfb md.

mr. Chikodinaka Oguledo happychikao at gmail.com
Sat Dec 7 17:19:56 UTC 2013

hello is this whut I tell metro access this address? Date.
Saturday, December 14th, 2013
Requested Pick up Time.
4:45pm

Pick up Location.
TGI FRIDAYS CAPITOL DR - 6460 CAPITOL DR
GREENBELT, MD
20770
Pick up Comments.
door2door blind with the sligo creak chapter of nfb of md.Maryland
front inter or back enterence
Drop off Location.
300 NATICK CT
SILVER SPRING, MD
20905
Drop off Comments
240-779-6155 (CELL) BLINDdoor2door
Eligibility Condition.
Grandfathered
Space Type.
AMBULATORY
Phone Number at Pick up.
240-779-6155t-mobile android my touchQ

Next

--
if you try you will sugseed. Try try try agan. for if you perceevear.
You will konker never fear. Try try try agan.