[Md-sligo] Announcements for Saturday

Debbie Brown deborahb14 at verizon.net
Thu Dec 12 04:20:33 UTC 2013

If you want nuts, please let us know.  We will not be bringing extras because it is not cool to carry boxes of nuts around a restaurant, but we will fill orders.

If you are coming on the Metro on Saturday, please note that the Greenbelt Metro is closed this weekend.

There is a presidential release for December, which we will not be able to listen to.  One major piece of news on it is that Dr. Maurer will not run for president in 2014.  He is recommending Mark Riccobono as his successor.  That will have implications for us in Maryland, and it was certainly shocking news.  Also on the December release is the announcement of the death of Adrienne Asch, and some comments by Rick Fox, now of New Jersey, of their joint experience on jury duty.

TGI Friday's website is not 100% accessible, but you can get a look at their menu choices.

See you Saturday.

Debbie

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 9162 (20131211) __________

http://www.eset.com