[Md-sligo] Diabetes seminar June 4

Reyazuddin, Yasmin Yasmin.Reyazuddin at montgomerycountymd.gov
Mon Dec 23 13:19:40 UTC 2013

Hi michelle,

We would like to have about 100 people  as the room can accommodate that
many. We will have the flyers ready and you are welcome to invite
people.

The location is metro access accessible and also close to Laurel. We
will keep all information through this email list so keep a watch out
for updates.

Yasmin Reyazuddin
Aging & Disability Services
Montgomery County Government
Department of Health & Human Services
401 Hungerford Drive (3rd floor)
Rockville MD 20850
240-777-0311 (MC311)
240-777-1556 (personal)
240-777-1495 (fax)
office hours 8:30 am 5:00 pm
Languages English, Hindi, Urdu, Braille

This message may contain protected health information or other
information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by return mail and destroy
any copies of this material.

Thank you.