[Md-sligo] Treasurer's report

Jacobson, Shawn D Shawn.D.Jacobson at hud.gov
Thu Jan 10 13:18:32 UTC 2013

Here is the treasurer's report.  Since I did not give a report at the Christmas party, I am reporting here for two months (since our November meeting).

Starting balance                                                                $1,160.94

Income
Nuts                                                      $   938.50
                PAC                                                        $   103.00
                Dues                                                      $     56.00
Total Income                                                                      $1,097.50

Expenses
                Gift to member                                $   100.00
                State Convention                             $     90.00
                PAC (two months)                           $     80.00
                Bank fee (two months)                 $     12.00
Total Expenses                                                                  $   282.00

New balance                                                                      $1,976.44

Respectfully submitted by:

Shawn Jacobson
Mathematical Statistician
Phone# (202)-475-8759