[Md-sligo] BELL

Judy A. Rasmussen jrasmussen at dors.state.md.us
Thu Jul 11 18:00:33 UTC 2013

Denna, we need five or six volunteers every day. Needs vary according to the students.  It's a very individualized program, so volunteers are needed to work one on one with students. The key is to tell Debbie which days you can come, not which days you are needed.
Judy Rasmussen
   301-949-3750 ext. 308