[Md-sligo] Sharon Reed in hospital

Reyazuddin, Yasmin Yasmin.Reyazuddin at montgomerycountymd.gov
Mon Jul 29 13:22:29 UTC 2013

Hi Everyone,

I would be more than glad to assist in this matter. Please call me with
information about what kind of assistance Sharon Reid is receiving. As
there is a cost associated with these devices, it is important to know
whether the person is receiving Medicare and/or medical assistance. The
county helps as well the state.

Yasmin Reyazuddin
Aging & Disability Services
Montgomery County Government
Department of Health & Human Services
401 Hungerford Drive (3rd floor)
Rockville MD 20850
240-777-0311 (MC311)
240-777-1556 (personal)
240-777-1495 (fax)
office hours 8:30 am 5:00 pm
Languages English, Hindi, Urdu, Braille

This message may contain protected health information or other
information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by return mail and destroy
any copies of this material.

Thank you.