[Md-sligo] FW: [Nfbmd] Maryland Caucus!

Brown, Debbie dabro at loc.gov
Thu Jun 27 19:11:48 UTC 2013

I hope to see everyone in Salon 9.

Debbie

From: Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] [mailto:Terry.Powers at nih.gov]
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2013 9:38 AM
To: Brown, Debbie
Subject: FW: [Nfbmd] Maryland Caucus!

From: Melissa Ann Riccobono [mailto:melissa at riccobono.us]
Sent: Tuesday, June 04, 2013 11:39 AM
To: 'NFB of Maryland e-mail list'; 'NFB of Maryland Baltimore Chapter Discussion List'; mdabs at nfbnet.org<mailto:mdabs at nfbnet.org>; 'Maryland Parents of Blind Children List'
Subject: [Nfbmd] Maryland Caucus!

Hello everyone,
It's that time of year again! Just wanted to let you know that the Maryland Caucus will take place

Tues 7/2

9:30 PM

10:30 PM

SALON 9

Please attend to caucus, sign up to work our exhibit hall table, learn about our upcoming Crab Feast, pick up fall raffle tickets to sell, and, perhaps most importantly, turn in your banquet tickets to be exchanged.

I hope to see many of you there. Those who cannot make convention will be missed, and I hope you are making plans to join us for our large "caucus"-our state convention November 8-10 in ocean City!

Melissa