[Md-sligo] Next Chapter Meeting is at Silver Spring Library

Lloyd Rasmussen lras at sprynet.com
Mon May 6 19:00:33 UTC 2013

Due to some last-minute scheduling conflicts, we were not assigned the Long
Branch library as we had planned.  Instead, our meeting on Saturday, May 11
at 1:30 PM will be at the Silver Spring Library, 8901 Colesville Road in
Silver Spring.  If you are coming there by bus, note that there is no
crosswalk across Colesville Road on the northeast side of Colesville's
intersection with Spring Street.  There is a fence there to prevent crossing
Colesville Road.  You must go to the Southwest side of the intersection in
order to cross Colesville.  In other words, there are crosswalks on only 3
of the 4 sides of this intersection.  We will be in the large meeting room,
which is on the lower floor, at the back of the building.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com