[Md-sligo] FW: Low Vision Support Group 5/28: ABISEE -- Eye-Pal Read Out Loud

Brown, Debbie dabro at loc.gov
Fri May 10 15:30:22 UTC 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: MCPL DRCINFO [mailto:drcinfo at montgomerycountymd.gov]
Sent: Thursday, May 09, 2013 4:55 PM
Subject: Low Vision Support Group 5/28: ABISEE -- Eye-Pal Read Out Loud

If you're interested in scan-and-read technologies, this meeting of the Low Vision Support Group may interest you -- or others. Please see below.

Francie Gilman
Librarian

Montgomery County Public Libraries
Rockville Memorial Library
Disability Resource Center   http://montgomerycountymd.libguides.com/disabilityservices
21 Maryland Ave.
Rockville, MD 20850

________________________________

LVSG MEETING

(low vision support group)

Please join us!!!

Guest speaker:   Jack Wood, distributor of  adaptive equipment developed by ABISEE:

  **  Eye-Pal RAL (Read Out Loud) Scanner:  Portable, Battery-powered scanner; option to save documents to your computer's hard drive

** EYE-PAL RAL (Read Out Loud)  CCTV: Tportable, 5-inch screen CCTV

WHEN:             Tuesday, May 28,, 2013

       7:00 PM to 8:30 PM

Where:             Jewish Community Center

       6125 Montrose Road

(Corner E. Jefferson Street)

       Rockville, Maryland

For more information please call Anita Cohen

at 301 299-7077.

(Our group targets the interests and concerns of individuals with vision loss.  We meet the fourth Tuesday of the month, from September through June.)