[Md-sligo] Chapter events

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Mon May 13 14:48:42 UTC 2013

Hi Debbie,
I will be baking Pound Cake, Humming Bird Cake, Three-Grain Peanut
Bread; Zucchini Bread Double Chocolate Delight Cookies, Oatmeal Raisin
Chip Cookie, Fudge-Mellow Bars, Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies.

I don't know if you need me to bake for both Saturday and Sunday.  I may
have to drop off the baked goods for Saturday at your house due to a
sudden planned family celebration.
Janice