[Md-sligo] Chapter events

Reyazuddin, Yasmin Yasmin.Reyazuddin at montgomerycountymd.gov
Tue May 14 11:54:09 UTC 2013

Hi Everyone,

Since so many people are baking chocolate chip cookies, I have decided
to save my energy for another bake sale. We should understand that the
bake sale is for one time and just for 4 hours. If we were having a
second day of sales it would be good to have more cookies.

Yasmin Reyazuddin
Aging & Disability Services
Montgomery County Government
Department of Health & Human Services
401 Hungerford Drive (3rd floor)
Rockville MD 20850
240-777-0311 (MC311)
240-777-1556 (personal)
240-777-1495 (fax)
office hours 8:30 am 5:00 pm
Languages English, Hindi, Urdu, Braille

This message may contain protected health information or other
information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by return mail and destroy
any copies of this material.

Thank you.