[Md-sligo] Chapter meeting and other notes

Debbie Brown deborahb14 at verizon.net
Mon Oct 7 22:07:01 UTC 2013

We will be having a chapter meeting on Saturday, October 12, at the Long Branch library, 8800 Garland Avenue.

Thanks to everyone who made our dinner and auction a success.  We made over $4300.

Thanks to Denise Rush especially for getting 15 of her friends to come to the auction--and they spent money on the auction as well.  Thanks to everyone else who brought their friends and relatives.

Here are the people who donated large-value auction items--Judy Rasmussen over $300 worth;  Denise Rush, Pauline Johnson, Janice Toothman, and Yasmin Reyazuddin, over $200 worth; and I made the $100 mark, especially with a lucky high-value item.

We will have nuts, but probably not before the chapter meeting.  We will make a form as soon as they arrive.  We have two store sales scheduled so far, one at the Greenbelt Giant (6000 Greenbelt Road)  on October 19 and one at the Kentlands Giant in Gaithersburg on November 22.

If you have raffle tickets, please bring them.  If you want more, please let me know and I will mail them to you.

Remember that th bus for convention will leave from New Carrollton on Friday, November 8, at 8:00.  Please be there by 7:30 to tag your luggage.  We should be back on  Sunday by 3:30.

Debbie

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 8887 (20131007) __________

http://www.eset.com