[Md-sligo] {Disarmed} Montgomery County, District of Columbia Chosen as Sites for 2014 Census Test from June to September; Census Bureau Seeking 1,000 Local Qualified Job Applicants

Reyazuddin, Yasmin Yasmin.Reyazuddin at montgomerycountymd.gov
Fri Apr 25 15:30:50 UTC 2014

I will suggest that you call the phone number provided and ask. This is
a federal agency and even as a contractor whoever it may be they have to
follow their own laws. ADA and 504 and 503 all could be applied.

Some young people could get some job experience doing this.

Yasmin Reyazuddin
Aging & Disability Services
Montgomery County Government
Department of Health & Human Services
401 Hungerford Drive (3rd floor)
Rockville MD 20850
240-777-0311 (MC311)
240-777-1556 (personal)
240-777-1495 (fax)
office hours 8:30 am 5:00 pm
Languages English, Hindi, Urdu, Braille

This message may contain protected health information or other
information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by return mail and destroy
any copies of this material.

Thank you.