[Md-sligo] Picnic!

Jacobson, Shawn D Shawn.D.Jacobson at hud.gov
Tue Aug 5 12:02:18 UTC 2014

Debbie

We will bring meatballs.

Shawn

From: Md-sligo [mailto:md-sligo-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Debbie Brown via Md-sligo
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2014 10:41 PM
To: Sligo Creek Chapter list, NFB of Maryland
Subject: [Md-sligo] Picnic!

We will be having a chapter picnic at Kimoy and Ben Kelly's house on Saturday, August 9, from 2:00 to 5:00.  The address is 9308 Wyatt Drive, lanham.  We will have a short meeting followed by eating.  I would like to know what you want to bring.  For those of you who have not been to the Kellys' house, they are quite hospitable, and we would like everyone to come.  By that time, we will have had a productive but exhausting two weeks of BELL and will be ready to celebrate.

Debbie

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 10203 (20140804) __________

http://www.eset.com