[Md-sligo] Treasurer's report

Jacobson, Shawn D Shawn.D.Jacobson at hud.gov
Thu Aug 7 12:15:01 UTC 2014

Dear Sligo

The treasurer's report for this Saturday's meeting is as follows:

Beginning Balance                                           $3,747.15

Income
Candy                                                   $   552.00
Donations for Canes                       $   400.00
Diabetes Seminar                            $   180.00
PAC                                                        $     69.00
Total                                                                      $1,201.00

Expenses
Canes                                                    $   539.10
Diabetes Seminar                            $1,263.73
PAC                                                        $     40.00
Total                                                                      $1,842.83

Nex balance                                       $3,105.32

For our candy bar fundraiser
Income                                 $2,522.00
Expenses                             $1,385.21
Net Revinue                       $1,136.79

I think we should donate $500 to the State Affiliate.

Respectfully submitted by:
Shawn Jacobson