[Md-sligo] Picnic!

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Sat Aug 9 01:10:10 UTC 2014

Hi Debbie,
Unfortunately I will not be able to make it to the picnic as planned. I
did not realize that the American Psychological Association Convention
is in Washington, D.C. this year and I need to go to there job expo.
I will certainly miss the Kelley's hospitality and Sligo Creek friends.
I hope you all eat up.  It sound like a wonderful spread.

I am still working on getting Uno's Restaurant to call back.
Janice