[Md-sligo] save the date

Reyazuddin, Yasmin Yasmin.Reyazuddin at montgomerycountymd.gov
Mon Aug 11 14:25:04 UTC 2014

Dear chapter members,

At our next chapter meeting September 13, at the Long Branch Library we
will have a guest.

Rosalind Kipping from Compation & choices will present information about
Advance directives and medical wills.

We are preparing materials to give out at this meeting.

Life is just too short. We need to be prepared for whatever life brings.

Save The Date

September 13, 1:30 pm, Long Branch Library

Please come with your questions. Bring your Friends, family and anyone
you know.

Get answers for all your questions. Prepare for the future as well as
end of life.

Yasmin Reyazuddin
Aging & Disability Services
Montgomery County Government
Department of Health & Human Services
401 Hungerford Drive (3rd floor)
Rockville MD 20850
240-777-0311 (MC311)
240-777-1556 (personal)
240-777-1495 (fax)
office hours 8:30 am 5:00 pm
Languages English, Hindi, Urdu, Braille

This message may contain protected health information or other
information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by return mail and destroy
any copies of this material.

Thank you.