[Md-sligo] Chapter Christmas party, nuts, etc.

Jacobson, Shawn D Shawn.D.Jacobson at hud.gov
Tue Dec 2 14:51:42 UTC 2014

Deborah

What is the Bobo's address?

Shawn

From: Md-sligo [mailto:md-sligo-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Brown, Debbie via Md-sligo
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2014 9:50 AM
To: 'Sligo Creek Chapter list, NFB of Maryland'
Subject: [Md-sligo] Chapter Christmas party, nuts, etc.

We will be having the chapter Christmas party at Bobby and Linda Bobo's house on Saturday, December 13, at 1:30.  Be thinking about what you want to bring.

We are out of cashews, but we have some of everything else left.  If you have a large order, let us know about it so that we can make sure we can fill it.  We got a second order in November, but we hope to be winding down.

The day in Annapolis this year is Thursday, January 22.  That is the day we go to talk to legislators in Annapolis, and we need as many people from as many districts as possible.  Make plans now to take the day off.