[Md-sligo] Celebrate Braille Literacy

Reyazuddin, Yasmin Yasmin.Reyazuddin at montgomerycountymd.gov
Tue Dec 16 12:47:18 UTC 2014

Hi Sharon,
The activities will start at 2:00 pm and will be done by 3:30 pm.
We will have birthday cake for all.
Yasmin Reyazuddin
Aging & Disability Services
Montgomery County Government
Department of Health & Human Services
401 Hungerford Drive (3rd floor)
Rockville MD 20850
240-777-0311 (MC311)
240-777-1556 (personal)
240-777-1495 (fax)
office hours 8:30 am 5:00 pm
Languages English, Hindi, Urdu, Braille

This message may contain protected health information or other information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by return mail and destroy any copies of this material.

Thank you.