[Md-sligo] Fw: Sad news

Debbie Brown deborahb14 at verizon.net
Wed Jan 1 06:17:54 UTC 2014

I am sorry to have to give you sad news at the beginning of this new year.  Janice Toothman's sister passed away early this week.  She had had cancer for awhile, and had a brain tumor operated on.  She died at home with her family around.

There will be a memorial service on Saturday.  I will give details when I have them.

Please keep Janice in your prayers, because a lot will fall on her shoulders.

Debbie

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 9236 (20131231) __________

http://www.eset.com