[Md-sligo] 2 appointments for January 29

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Sat Jan 25 19:51:06 UTC 2014

Hi Judy,
I know that your prayers are being heard because I am finally starting
to feel better.  I hope to get the PIC line out on Feb 4 provided they
do not decide that I need more antibiotics.

I certainly hope that it is so, since I have an incomplete in my
minimester course for supervision of my internship in January and the
Spring semester starts Monday, January 27 so my initial hours that I
accrue will go to the minimester rather than the Spring semester.
However, I know that God is faithful and will provide a means for me to
complete my internship in a timely manner.
Janice
On 1/24/2014 8:46 AM, Judy A. Rasmussen wrote:

> Hi Janice,
>
> We are all praying for you as well.  I hope you get rid of that virus
> real soon, so you can resume your internship. Thanks for always caring
> about others, especially when you have so many concerns of your own.
>
> Judy

---