[Md-sligo] treasurer's report

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Tue Jul 8 14:04:26 UTC 2014

Hi Shawn,
I will have about more than $200 in Candy money that I will bring to the
Chapter meeting this Saturday if Debbie can let me know where it is.

I look forward to seeing everyone. I hope everyone had a safe and
enjoyable convention.  Although I heard from Burnell, that some people's
luggage was left behind had to be brought on the next flight.  Hats off
to Debbie for staying at the airport to ensure that everyone in our
group received our luggage.
Janice