[Md-sligo] FW: Compassion & Choices - Volunteer opportunity

Reyazuddin, Yasmin Yasmin.Reyazuddin at montgomerycountymd.gov
Fri Jul 11 15:54:38 UTC 2014

If you know someone or would like to volunteer...

Yasmin Reyazuddin
Aging & Disability Services
Montgomery County Government
Department of Health & Human Services
401 Hungerford Drive (3rd floor)
Rockville MD 20850
240-777-0311 (MC311)
240-777-1556 (personal)
240-777-1495 (fax)
office hours 8:30 am 5:00 pm
Languages English, Hindi, Urdu, Braille

This message may contain protected health information or other
information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by return mail and destroy
any copies of this material.

Thank you.