[Md-sligo] Who is free August 16?

mr. Chikodinaka Oguledo happychikao at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 19:14:43 UTC 2014

hello I am in august16th what are wee doing?

On 7/31/14, Rush, Denise via Md-sligo <md-sligo at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> What kind of workshop is this?

if you try you will sugseed. Try try try agan. for if you perceevear.
You will konker never fear. Try try try agan.
 for mor 1love keep us together jist on the happychikaband&obianuju go
to out-of-sight.net don't bee afrade2pray don't forget2pray y? prayer
changes things! if you can believe it you can see it then you can
acheve it!
don't stop beeleeveing hold on to that fealing sang by jerny.
whur's f m. 96.3 sounds like Washington Jacky Gails
WebbSundayAfternuneGospel! .May the grace of god save you. May the
will of god guyd you&May the lo