[Md-sligo] Books on flash drive

Lloyd Rasmussen via Md-sligo md-sligo at nfbnet.org
Mon Jun 2 03:32:10 UTC 2014

Probably the most important of the books on the flash drive, at least for English speakers, is “Bridging the Gap” a 2009 NFB publication which I placed in the audio+podcasts folder.  It can be downloaded in MP3 form from the NFB, whereas everything else can be downloaded from NLS BARD.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com