[Md-sligo] Minute Messages Test

Jacobson, Shawn D Shawn.D.Jacobson at hud.gov
Fri May 2 17:23:07 UTC 2014

Melissa

I don't remember seeing it.

Shawn

From: Md-sligo [mailto:md-sligo-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Melissa Ann Riccobono
Sent: Friday, May 02, 2014 1:21 PM
To: 'NFB of Maryland Baltimore Chapter Discussion List'; 'NFB of Maryland e-mail list'; nationalharbor at nfbnet.org; 'MDPOBC'; 'Maryland Association of Blind Students Mailing List'; md-sligo at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Md-sligo] Minute Messages Test

Hello everyone,
I sent another installment of the Minute Messages From the Movement; it does not appear they have made it to the list. I am wondering if the email is just too long. Anyway, I hate to do this, because it often causes problems, but I am attaching the most current Minute Messages to this email. I very much hope all of you can open it, and I apologize that you will have to take an extra step in order to read these important messages. If you cannot open the attachment, these messages will be up on NFb Newsline in the near future.
Thank you for your understanding!
Melissa