[Md-sligo] Chapter meeting and other events

Brown, Debbie dabro at loc.gov
Thu May 8 14:19:35 UTC 2014

The chapter meeting this Saturday is at the Long Branch library, 8800 Garland Avenue.

Don't forget to register for the diabetes seminar on Wednesday, June 4.  You can bring your $10 to the meeting or register at brownpapertickets.com, event number 578914.

We will have a bake sale at the Giant at Montrose Crossing shopping center, 12051 Rockville Pike, on Saturday, June 7, where we will sell goodies which you will have learned at the seminar to eat only in moderation.

Please bring $4 for dues if you have not paid for this year. Elections will be in June.

You have less than a month to register for the NFB convention in July.  Please note that all of the group tickets are gone, and plane ticket prices have gone up.