[Md-sligo] Chapter meeting and other events

Jacobson, Shawn D Shawn.D.Jacobson at hud.gov
Fri May 9 11:53:09 UTC 2014

Janice

I have you on the list.

Shawn

From: Md-sligo [mailto:md-sligo-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Janice Toothman
Sent: Friday, May 09, 2014 5:45 AM
To: Sligo Creek Chapter list, NFB of Maryland
Subject: Re: [Md-sligo] Chapter meeting and other events

Shawn,
Do you have me as paying due in November?

Debbie,
Who do we make the check to for the Diabetes Seminar?

Janice
On 5/8/2014 10:19 AM, Brown, Debbie wrote:
The chapter meeting this Saturday is at the Long Branch library, 8800 Garland Avenue.

Don't forget to register for the diabetes seminar on Wednesday, June 4.  You can bring your $10 to the meeting or register at brownpapertickets.com, event number 578914.

We will have a bake sale at the Giant at Montrose Crossing shopping center, 12051 Rockville Pike, on Saturday, June 7, where we will sell goodies which you will have learned at the seminar to eat only in moderation.

Please bring $4 for dues if you have not paid for this year. Elections will be in June.

You have less than a month to register for the NFB convention in July.  Please note that all of the group tickets are gone, and plane ticket prices have gone up.

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/md-sligo_nfbnet.org/janice.toothman%40verizon.net