[Md-sligo] FW: Low Vision Support group meeting, Tuesday, May 27

Brown, Debbie via Md-sligo md-sligo at nfbnet.org
Wed May 21 19:23:15 UTC 2014

-----Original Message-----
From: MCPL DRCINFO [mailto:drcinfo at montgomerycountymd.gov]
Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2014 2:25 PM
Subject: Low Vision Support group meeting, Tuesday, May 27

Passing the announcement below along, since everyone needs support sometime -- or may be able to offer some good ideas, tips and techniques. Thanks to Anita Cohen for sending this and for facilitating the group.

Our next meeting will take place on Tuesday, May 27.  We will be meeting at the JCC, 6125 Montrose Road, Rockville, from 7 to 8:30 PM.  The meeting will be a roundtable discussion of sharing solutions related to the challenges of vision loss.

Enjoy this lovely spring weather.

Sincerely,
Anita Cohen