[Md-sligo] Blind Dancer group from India

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Thu Oct 2 13:15:41 UTC 2014

Hi Everyone,

I know that this might be impossible for most people but I wanted to
share the information, since I learned about from my Deaf-Blind List.

basic information:
  Articulate Ability is an ensemble of blind dance performers from
India. They are here to motivate abled and disabled community to take up
different tasks in life. They have achieved a rare feat of mastering
Indian classical dance form which is also difficult for many of us abled
people.

   The website is http://articulate.aidjhu.org .