[Md-sligo] Blind Dancer group from India

mr. Chikodinaka Oguledo happychikao at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 21:09:37 UTC 2014

is nfb-sligo making ways to go? I wood like to go!

--
n f b. live? more jist in a moment ,If you Can see it beeleeve it then
you can acheve it! Don't Stop Bleeveeing Hold on to that fealing a

now the national federation of the blind(NFB)can now talk live
introduseing www.nfblive.org Now fello federationists can talk
247-365. HTTP://www.NFBlive.org try it out it is free to get a
account. all you need is a pc&amike and a computer soundcardagan the u
r l iswww.nfblive.org!