[Md-sligo] Treasurer's report

Jacobson, Shawn D Shawn.D.Jacobson at hud.gov
Tue Oct 7 12:39:50 UTC 2014

I will not be at the meeting this week, so I am sending out the treasurer's report now.

Beginning balance                           $1,162.94

Income
Candy                                   $259.50
Nuts                                      $  58.00
Dues                                      $  12.00
PAC                                        $  93.00
Total                                                      $   422.50

Expenses
PAC                                        $  40.00
Total                                                      $     40.00

New Balance                                      $1,545.44

Note that the check from DORS for the diabetes seminar has not come in yet.

Also note that we need to make allocations for state convention room and door prizes.

Do we have a meeting on November 8th (before the convention)?  If so, we can do allocations then.  Otherwise, we need to do it this weekend.

Shawn