[Md-sligo] Perkin's Brailler and Slates Donation

Reyazuddin, Yasmin Yasmin.Reyazuddin at montgomerycountymd.gov
Mon Oct 20 14:52:27 UTC 2014

Debbie,

I have an idea. What do you think. We fix the Braille writer place the
one hand keys and give it to our young friend.

Is this a possibility.

Yasmin Reyazuddin
Aging & Disability Services
Montgomery County Government
Department of Health & Human Services
401 Hungerford Drive (3rd floor)
Rockville MD 20850
240-777-0311 (MC311)
240-777-1556 (personal)
240-777-1495 (fax)
office hours 8:30 am 5:00 pm
Languages English, Hindi, Urdu, Braille

This message may contain protected health information or other
information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by return mail and destroy
any copies of this material.

Thank you.