[Md-sligo] Chapter events

Reyazuddin, Yasmin Yasmin.Reyazuddin at montgomerycountymd.gov
Mon Sep 8 17:12:34 UTC 2014

Denise,

The meeting is at the Long Branch library 8800 Garland Avenue Tacoma
Park.

Also We do not need the forms to be accessible in Braille or large
print, but we need to understand what is in such forms the living will
or advance directives. The wills and directives are for others to know
what we wish to happen. It is extremely important for us to understand
before we complete such forms.

We will not have any individual forms completed, but just get an idea
and to think. You will get the forms and take them to your families. Get
your questions ready for Saturday.

Yasmin Reyazuddin
Aging & Disability Services
Montgomery County Government
Department of Health & Human Services
401 Hungerford Drive (3rd floor)
Rockville MD 20850
240-777-0311 (MC311)
240-777-1556 (personal)
240-777-1495 (fax)
office hours 8:30 am 5:00 pm
Languages English, Hindi, Urdu, Braille

This message may contain protected health information or other
information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by return mail and destroy
any copies of this material.

Thank you.