[Md-sligo] Chapter events

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Mon Sep 8 23:29:26 UTC 2014

Hi Debbie,
I will definitely be at the Scholarship Banquet with lots of Baked goods
as well as other things to entertain, help keep you active and
beautiful- those are what I currently have on hand; my sister will
donate a couple of auction items as well.

Unfortunately I will not be at this weeks meeting because of a
Deaf-Blind activity at the MD School for the Deaf.  However, I will
definitely plan to tell you all about the Online Ballot Marker Tool that
is used with the absentee ballots.  I am personally going to use it to
vote in the November elections so I will tell you how to register for
the absentee ballot (ie the website).
Janice