[Md-sligo] FW: [Greater-baltimore] Share Your Story with NFBMD!

Reyazuddin, Yasmin Yasmin.Reyazuddin at montgomerycountymd.gov
Tue Sep 16 16:28:10 UTC 2014

Hi Melissa,
When we first discussed this topic at the state board meeting in April,
I started writing some stories. Debbie got all 7 or 8 stories. If you
still have those, Debbie, you can pass them on. I have them as well and
can send them to Melissa.
I believe our chapter had a competition on who could write the best or
many stories.
I do not think that we ever play the game.

Yasmin Reyazuddin
Aging & Disability Services
Montgomery County Government
Department of Health & Human Services
401 Hungerford Drive (3rd floor)
Rockville MD 20850
240-777-0311 (MC311)
240-777-1556 (personal)
240-777-1495 (fax)
office hours 8:30 am 5:00 pm
Languages English, Hindi, Urdu, Braille

This message may contain protected health information or other
information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by return mail and destroy
any copies of this material.

Thank you.