[Md-sligo] FW: [Greater-baltimore] Share Your Story with NFBMD!

Judy A. Rasmussen jrasmussen at dors.state.md.us
Tue Sep 16 19:41:27 UTC 2014

Hi Janice,
No worries--the stories will be put up on a rotating basis. Everybody will submit them in the beginning, and then six months form now, we won't have any.  We'll look for yours when we have all run out of ideas (smile).  I think Debbie has several she can submit, if she hasn't done it already.  We missed you at the chapter meeting.
Judy