[Md-sligo] Today's Chapter Meeting

Janice Toothman janice.toothman at verizon.net
Sat Apr 11 12:18:13 UTC 2015

Debbie, Yasmin and All,

Unfortunately I will not be able to bring the homemade bread and soda to
the chapter meeting today.  I woke  with a fever, sore throat and I have
been vomiting.  I do not think it is wise for me to come.  I hope that
this will not present a problem.  I will regret hearing the talk on
Keeping Senior Safe from Scams.  It is a timely topic.

I ask for your prayers as I will have surgery on April 28 at John's
Hopkins Hospital to help improve my swallowing and reflux problems.
Thank you all and God Bless You.