[Md-sligo] Goalball Clinic

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 27 20:20:08 UTC 2015

Hello all,

Please read below.  This sounds like a fun event.  I know nothing else about
it other than the information that is here.

Are you looking for a way to stay active? Are you looking for a new
competitive sport to try? Goalball might be the sport for you!

Goalball is the only team sport designed specifically for the blind.

Originally designed as a recreational sport for blinded veterans, Goalball
is now played from coast to coast by men and women in the United States; Not
to mention, all over the world at the Paralympic level.

Check out this video to learn a little more:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFZYVPxU6Rs

Please consider joining us at our first Goalball clinic being held at
Trinity University on June 13, from 9:00am-1:00pm. There will be a $5
registration fee if you register before June 1st, and $8 registration fee
after June 1st until the date of the event to help cover the cost of lunch
items.

Trinity University

125 Michigan Ave. NE

Washington, DC 20017

Please contact me if you have any questions and to reserve your spot for the
clinic.

Thanks,

Justin Chan

justinbchan at gmail.com