[Md-sligo] Information on Burnell

mr. Chikodinaka Oguledo happychikao at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 00:44:22 UTC 2015

hello when is the next sligo nfb.org meeting I will bee there.
PleaseNote metroAccess is coming 2get mee from my house at 1:30 p.m
thru return at 6:45p.m see u all there!

--
may the grace of god save you. may the will of god guide you. & may
the love of god shine through you. speaking of you. You will never